1/60 of a minute; the essential device period adopted beneath the Systeme International d'Unites
- an abundant tasteless odorless multivalent nonmetallic factor; best known in yellow crystals; takes place in many sulphide and sulphate minerals and even in local type (especially in volcanic areas)
- the cardinal compass point this is certainly at 180 degrees
- a unit of conductance corresponding to the reciprocal of an ohm
- the nineteenth letter associated with Roman alphabet
- (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the quantity of energy in a method which not available for performing technical work
- the nineteenth page associated with the English alphabet is a consonant and it is known as a sibilant in allusion to its hissing noise It offers two principal noises one only hissing like in sack this others a vocal hissing just like that z as in is wise Besides these it sometimes has got the noises of sh and zh such as sure measure It generally speaking has its hissing sound at the beginning of terms but in the middle and at the end of words its sound is determined by consumption In a few terms it really is hushed such as isle deacutebris aided by the letter h it forms the digraph sh See Guide to pronunciation sectsect 255 261
- The suffix regularly develop the plural of all words as in roads elfs sides reports
- A contraction for is or colloquially for has actually
an abbreviation, this page represents "section," "statute," and various other words which it's the initial.
emaphore character meaning
For outdoor culture the long-rod s y stem is generally preferred.