a situation in northwestern usa in the Pacific
- a room in a hospital prepared for overall performance of surgical operations
- A noun suffix denoting an act circumstances or high quality such as mistake fervor pallor candor an such like
- A particle that marks an alternative because you can read or may compose that's you might do among things at your enjoyment although not both It corresponds to either you may possibly ride often to London or even Windsor It usually connects a series of terms or propositions providing a choice of either while he may study legislation or medicine or divinity or he may get into trade
- Ere before prior to
- Yellow or gold shade represented in drawing or engraving by tiny dots
- A particle that marks an alternative; since, you'll read or may compose, -- this is certainly, you'll do among the things at your pleasure, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may ride both to London or even Windsor. It usually connects a few words or propositions, showing a range of often; since, he might study law, or medication, or divinity, or he may come into trade.
- Ere; before; sooner than.
- Yellow or gold color, -- represented in drawing or engraving by little dots.
conj. either; in the alternative. It is crucial to distinguish between "or" and "and." Sample: Title to the Cadillac written "Mary or Bill Davidson" implies each one could move the vehicle, however if written "Mary and Bill Davidson," both must signal to alter name.
term used in heraldry, and signifying silver; known as "sol-' by some heralds when it occurs inside arms of princes, and "topaz"' or "carbuncle" when borne by colleagues. Engravers represent it by an indefinite amount of little things. Wharton.
c.1200, from Old English conjunction o
The declaration "A B" does work if A B does work
(conj.) A particle that marks an alternative; as, you may review or may write, -- this is certainly, you may do among the things at your enjoyment, but not both. It corresponds to either. You may possibly drive often to London or even to Windsor. It often links some words or propositions, showing a range of either; as, he may study law, or medicine, or divinity, or he might access trade.
- (prep. & adv.) Ere; before; prior to.
- (letter.) Yellow or gold shade, -- represented in drawing or engraving by tiny dots.
In habits they are partly diurnal; and live either in burrows among the crevices of rocks, beneath the leaves of aquatic plants in marshy districts, or underneath the floors of outbuildings.