The act of modifying to a range arrangement in a range or lines their state of being so adjusted a development in a straight line additionally the line of adjustment esp an imaginary line to manage the formation of troops or of a squadron
- a business of people (or nations) taking part in a pact or treaty
- (astronomy) evident meeting or passage of a couple of celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- the spatial home possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight range or in synchronous lines
- the act of modifying or aligning the components of a device in terms of one another
- The act of modifying to a line; arrangement in a line or lines; their state of being therefore modified; a development in a right line; also, the line of adjustment; esp., an imaginary line to modify the development of soldiers or of a squadron.
- The ground-plan of a railway or other roadway, in difference through the grades or profile.
One's philosophical loyalties; can include spiritual ideals.In RPG, the decision between great and bad; law and chaos.
1. linking an employees targets because of the organizations. The employees must know the causes the objective and fulfill targets to get the incentive. 2.placing text in a margin. The remaining positioning and correct positioning are acclimatized to set this boundary.
1790, "arrangement in a line," from French alignement, from aligner (see align). Political sense is from 1933.
All boats must be aligned with all the beginning line ahead of the beginning of a race. (sport: Rowing)
1. Business: Linking of organizational goals aided by the workers' private objectives. Needs common knowledge of reasons and objectives associated with business, and consistency between every objective and plan down seriously to the incentive provides. 2. Typographic: keeping of text relative to the margins. In remaining positioning, all lines begin from exact same length through the remaining margin but-end at different distances from right margin. In correct alignment, lines begin at varying distances from the left-margin, but-end on exact same distance through the correct margin. In warranted alignment, lines begin and end in the same distance from remaining and correct margins correspondingly.
(n.) The work of adjusting to a line; arrangement in a line or outlines; the state to be therefore adjusted; a formation in a straight range; additionally, the line of adjustment; esp., an imaginary line to modify the synthesis of soldiers or of a squadron.
- (n.) The ground-plan of a railway or other roadway, in difference from the grades or profile.
The alignment of marine shafting, changing with every passing wave, is an extreme example.