which will make an addition To add to to augment to improve as it contributes to our anxiety
- to provide by way of increased control to your someone to bestow on
- constitute an addition
- state or state additional
- bestow an excellent on
- determine the sum of the
- make an addition by incorporating numbers
- make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with other people; raise the quality, amount, size or scope of
- an ailment (mostly in young men) described as behavioral and discovering conditions
- to provide by way of enhanced control (to virtually any one); to bestow (on).
- To join or unite, as one thing to some other, or as a fewu000du000a particulars, so as to raise the quantity, augment the quantity,u000du000a expand the magnitude, roughly concerning form into one aggregate. Hence: Tou000du000a summarize; to build psychologically; since, to add figures; to incorporate up au000du000a column.
- To append, as a statement; to state further.
- to create an addition. To enhance, to enhance; to improve; because, it increases our anxiety.
- to execute the arithmetical operation of addition; because, he adds rapidly.
late 14c., "to become listed on or unite (anything to something different)," from Latin addere "add to, join, attach, location upon," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + -dere brush. type meaning "to put, destination," from dare "to provide" (see date (n.1)). Indicating "to accomplish amounts, do inclusion" is also from belated 14c. Relevant: Added; including. To add up "make good sense" is from 1942.
(v. t.) To give by means of enhanced possession (to your one); to bestow (on).
- (v. t.) To participate or unite, together thing to a different, or as a number of particulars, to be able to raise the number, increase the number, enlarge the magnitude, or so regarding form into one aggregate. Ergo: in conclusion; to construct mentally; as, to incorporate numbers; to add up a column.
- (v. t.) To append, as a statement; to express more.
- (v. i.) which will make an addition. To enhance, to increase; to boost; because, it increases our anxiety.
- (v. i.) to execute the arithmetical operation of inclusion; since, he adds quickly.
He was compelled, however, to add that the lustre of his pontificate would be for ever dulled by the tragic fall of Constantinople, which the Turks took in 1453.