The act of modifying or condition to be modified act of taking into appropriate relations legislation
- the process of adjusting to some thing (eg environmental conditions)
- a quantity added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances
- making or becoming ideal; modifying to conditions
- the act of modifying anything to fit a standard
- the work of creating something different (as e.g. the dimensions of a garment)
- The work of adjusting, or condition to be adjusted; act of bringing into correct relations; regulation.
- payment of statements; an equitable arrangement of conflicting claims, as with set-off, contribution, exoneration, subrogation, and marshaling.
- The procedure of bringing all of the parts of an instrument, as a microscope or telescope, into their correct general position to be used; the healthiness of being thus adjusted; as, to obtain a good modification; to be in or regarding modification.
which is a very important factor a person does should you ever see their arms attaining the crotch location. Specially when using jeans, modification is essential. A man will not be comfortable until proper adjustment is made, for example. the penis is certainly not in an excellent position.Directions:1. Swiftly go both hands to your crotch area.2. Push your cock through the edges.3. When you achieve a resting place, your penis must be comfortable.P.S. This really is especially essential if an individual has actually a mooseknuckle
when you look at the legislation of insurance, the adjustment of a loss is the ascertainment of the quantity as well as the ratable circulation from it those types of liable to spend it; the settling and ascertaining the total amount of the indemnity that your ensured, after all allowances and deductions made, is eligible for receive beneath the plan, and repairing the percentage which each underwriter is likely to cover. Marsh. Ins. (4th Ed.) 499; 2 Phil. Ins.
1640s, from French ajustement or else a native development from adjust (v.) + -ment.
Determination associated with the quantity payable by the insurer into the insured, on a claim under insurance coverage. See in addition modifications.
(n.) The work of adjusting, or problem to be adjusted; work of taking into appropriate relations; regulation.
- (n.) payment of claims; an equitable arrangement of conflicting statements, like in set-off, contribution, exoneration, subrogation, and marshaling.
- (letter.) The procedure of taking all of the components of a guitar, as a microscope or telescope, to their correct relative position for usage; the healthiness of being hence adjusted; as, to get an excellent modification; to stay or off adjustment.
By adjustment of the contact breaker the series of sparks may be made to fit more or less perfectly with the formation of the drops.