to maneuver in a twisting or contorted movement, (especially whenever struggling)
- engage in a wrestling match
- combat to conquer an opposing propensity or power
- take part in deep thought, consideration, or debate
- the work of engaging in close hand-to-hand fight
- To wrestle with to find to toss straight down as with wrestling
- difficult between two individuals to see which will toss one other down a bout at wrestling a wrestling match challenging
- To contend, by grappling with, and striving to trip or toss down, an adversary; since, they wrestled skillfully.
- therefore, to struggle; to try earnestly; to contend.
- To wrestle with; to get to throw straight down as in wrestling.
- difficult between two persons to see which will put the various other down; a bout at wrestling; a wrestling match; challenging.
Old English *wr
(v. t.) To contend, by grappling with, and trying to trip or throw down, an opponent; as, they wrestled skillfully.
- (v. t.) ergo, to struggle; to aim earnestly; to contend.
- (v. t.) To wrestle with; to seek to put down like in wrestling.
- (n.) Difficult between two individuals to see which will throw the other down; a bout at wrestling; a wrestling match; challenging.
It thrashed again, and she doubled over, wondering if she could remain strong enough to kill the demon, or if it'd wrestle her strength from her before she could act against it.