give a spanking to; susceptible to a spanking
- a punch utilizing the flat associated with hand
- To hit because the breech because of the available hand to slap
- A blow using the open hand a slap
- to go with a quick lively action between a trot and gallop to go rapidly
- To hit, given that breech, using available hand; to slap.
- A blow with the open hand; a slap.
- to go with a fast, lively action between a trot and gallop; to move quickly.
1727, "to strike forcefully with all the available hand, specifically in the bottom," perhaps imitative for the sound of spanking. Associated: Spanked; spanking. The noun is from 1785.
She acts like you should spank her and force her admit to doing something she considers really bad.