working out energy or expert
- the explanation for a court's view (instead of the choice itself)
- Predominant main reigning managing as a ruling enthusiasm a ruling sovereign
- The work of just one which guides ruled lines
- of Rule
- Predominant; main; reigning; controlling; since, a ruling passion; a ruling sovereign.
- found in marking or engraving lines; since, a ruling device or pen.
- The work of just one which guidelines; ruled outlines.
- a determination or rule of a judge or a court, specifically an oral decision, such as excluding evidence.
n. judge choice on a case or any legal question.
"determination by a judge or judge on a place arising in the course of an endeavor or hearing," 1550s, verbal noun from guideline (v.).
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Rule
- (a.) Predominant; chief; reigning; controlling; since, a ruling enthusiasm; a ruling sovereign.
- (a.) utilized in tagging or engraving outlines; since, a ruling machine or pen.
- (letter.) The act of one just who rules; ruled lines.
- (n.) A choice or guideline of a judge or a court, specifically an oral decision, like in excluding research.
At the ceremonial functions were placed wholly in the backgroundseemed to argue an intention of ruling personally under the advice of the court camarilla.- This I impression, due doubtless to the kings extreme youth and inexperience, was belied in.