are not able to follow match when in a position and necessary to achieve this
- terminate officially
- the mistake of not after match when able to do therefore
- To phone or restore to recall
- To neglect to follow suit whenever holding a card associated with the suit led in infraction for the guideline associated with game to renege
- The work of revoking
- To call or recreate; to recall.
- For this reason, to annul, by recalling or taking straight back; to repeal; to rescind; to cancel; to reverse, as something granted by a special act; because, , to revoke a might, a permit, a grant, an authorization, a law, and/or want.
- to attend; to repress; to restrain.
- to attract right back; to withdraw.
- To call-back to mind; to recollect.
- To fail to follow fit whenever holding a card associated with the fit led, in violation associated with rule regarding the online game; to renege.
- The act of revoking.
v. to annul or terminate an act, specially a statement, document or vow, like it not any longer existed. Thus, a person can revoke a will or revoke an offer to get into a contract, and a government company can revoke a license.
To call-back; to recall; to annul an act by phoning or using it straight back.
mid-14c., from Old French revoquer (13c.), from Latin revocare "rescind, call back," from re- "back" (see re-) + vocare "to phone" (see voice (n.)). Related: Revoked; revoking.
(v. t.) To call or restore; to recall.
- (v. t.) Hence, to annul, by recalling or taking back; to repeal; to rescind; to terminate; to reverse, as something given by a unique act; since, , to revoke a will, a license, a grant, a permission, a law, and/or love.
- (v. t.) To attend; to repress; to restrain.
- (v. t.) To draw back; to withdraw.
- (v. t.) To call back in your thoughts; to reflect upon.
- (v. i.) To don't follow match whenever holding a card associated with fit led, in violation associated with the guideline of the game; to renege.
- (letter.) The work of revoking.
In the case of ordinary public meetings those who convene the meeting stand in the position of licensors to those attending and may revoke the licence and expel any person who creates disorder or makes himself otherwise objectionable.