advertise to a queen, by a pawn in chess
- become a queen
- something personified as a female who's considered best or main of the woman kind
- a female sovereign ruler
- the spouse or widow of a king
- a competitor whom holds a preeminent place
- unpleasant term for a homosexual man
- certainly one of four face cards in a deck bearing a photo of a queen
- (chess) many effective piece
- an especially huge mole rat together with just person in a colony of nude mole rats to keep offspring which are sired by just a few males
- really the only fertile female in a colony of personal pests such as for instance bees and ants and termites; its purpose should lay eggs
- female pet
- The partner of a master
- To act the part of a queen
- to create a queen or other piece at the players discretion of by going it towards eighth row regarding queen a pawn
- The partner of a king.
- a female who's the sovereign of a kingdom; a lady monarch; since, Elizabeth, queen of The united kingdomt; Mary, queen of Scots.
- a female eminent in energy or attractions; the best of her sort; since, a queen in culture; -- also utilized figuratively of towns, nations, etc.
- The fertile, or totally developed, feminine of personal bees, ants, and termites.
- the essential effective, and except the king the main, piece in some chessmen.
- A playing card bearing the picture of a queen; because, the queen of spades.
- A male homosexual, esp. one that is effeminate or dresses in ladies garments.
- To act the section of a queen.
- to produce a queen (or other piece, within player's discernment) of by moving it to your eighth line; because, to queen a pawn.
girl who possesses the sovereignty and royal power in a country under a monarchical kind of government. The spouse of a king.
Old English cwen "queen, female ruler of a state, girl, partner," from Proto-Germanic *kwoeniz (cognates: Old Saxon quan "wife," Old Norse kvaen, Gothic quens), ablaut variant of *kwenon (way to obtain quean), from PIE *gwen- "woman, spouse" supposedly initially "honored lady" (cognates: Greek gyn
(n.) The spouse of a king.
- (n.) A woman that is the sovereign of a kingdom; a lady monarch; since, Elizabeth, queen of The united kingdomt; Mary, queen of Scots.
- (n.) A female eminent in power or attractions; the greatest of the woman sort; since, a queen in society; -- also used figuratively of urban centers, countries, etc.
- (letter.) The fertile, or completely created, female of personal bees, ants, and termites.
- (n.) More effective, and except the master the most crucial, piece in a collection of chessmen.
- (letter.) A playing card bearing the picture of a queen; since, the queen of spades.
- (letter.) A male homosexual, esp. person who is effeminate or clothes in females's clothes.
- (v. i.) to behave the section of a queen.
- (v. i.) which will make a queen (or other piece, within player's discernment) of by going it towards the eighth line; because, to queen a pawn.
In June she followed the king to England (after distributing all her effects in Edinburgh among her ladies) with the prince and the coffin containing the body of her dead infant, and reached Windsor on the 2nd of July, where amidst other forms of good fortune she entered into the possession of Queen Elizabeth's 6000 dresses.