a hidden spiritual being thought becoming close by
- the state to be present; current existence
- the instant distance of somebody or something
- dignified manner or perform
- the effect that anything is present
- the act of being current
- The state of being current or of being within sight or call or in front of you opposed to absence
- hawaii of being current, or to be within sight or telephone call, or available; -- opposed to absence.
- the area in which one is current; the section of space within an individual's ken, call, influence, etc.; community with no input of whatever forbids intercourse.
- particularly, area toward person of one of exceptional of exalted ranking; in addition, presence chamber.
- The whole of the private characteristics of someone; individual; personality; especially, the person of a superior, as a sovereign.
- An assembly, specially of individual of rank or nobility; noble business.
- Port, mien; air; private appearence.
T. Ashenfelter, 4 N. M. 93, 12 Pac. 879; State y. Archibald, 5 N. D. 359, 60 N. YV. 234; Du- luth Elevator Co. v. White. 11 N. D. 534, 90 N. W. 12; lawyer General v. Eau Claire, 37 Wis. 400.
mid-14c., "fact to be current," from Old French presence (12c., Modern French pr
existence of mind
Peripatus is an Arthropod, as shown by (1) the presence of appendages modified as jaws; (2) the presence of paired lateral ostia perforating the wall of heart and putting its cavity in communication with the pericardium; (3) the presence of a vascular body cavity and pericardium (haemocoelic body cavity); (4) absence of a Derivisceral section of the coelom.