abrupt up-and-down movement (since caused by a ship or any other conveyance)
- (baseball) playing the career of pitcher on a baseball staff
- The act of putting or casting a cast a pitch as crazy pitching in baseball
- of Pitch
- The work of tossing or casting; a cast; a pitch; as, wild pitching in baseball.
- The harsh paving of a street to a grade with obstructs ofu000du000a stone.
- A facing of rock laid upon a lender to prevent wear by tides or currents.
If you stooped over too far forward, you risked their pitching out of you like billiard-balls.