a creation developed or assembled by needle-and-thread
- work (such as stitching or embroidery) this is certainly finished with a needle
- Work performed with a needle sewed work sewing embroidery crocheting quilting or tapestry etc in addition the art procedure or career of making items with needles
- Work performed with a needle; sewed work; sewing;u000du000a embroidery; also, business of a seamstress.
- the blend of timber and plaster making all outdoors framework of some homes.
"sewing, embroidery, etc.," late 14c., from needle (letter.) + work (n.).
(letter.) Work performed with a needle; sewed work; sewing; embroidery; additionally, business of a seamstress.
- (n.) The mixture of timber and plaster making the surface framework of some homes.
Superior hand-made carpets are also made, and Quito artisans show much skill in wood carvings and in gold and silver works; the women excel in fine needlework and lace-making.