of or concerning the doctrine associated with the millennium
- the 1000th anniversary (or even the party of it)
- regarding or comprising 1000
- a span of 1000 many years
- a sum or aggregate of just one thousand (especially one thousand years)
- comprising a thousand millennial
- the area of a lot of years a millennium in addition a Millenarian
- comprising a thousand; millennial.
- The space of a lot of many years; a millennium; also, a Millenarian.
"consisting of a thousand," 1570s, from Latin millenarius (see millennium).
(a.) Consisting of one thousand; millennial.
- (letter.) The area of one thousand many years; a millennium; in addition, a Millenarian.
Visited Iceland at the festival commemorating the millenary of the colonization of Iceland from Norway, he gave to the country a Constitution, with full home rule in all internal matters.