The act of one who lines the act or process of making lines or of inserting a lining
- a safety covering that protects an internal surface
- supplying something with an area of a different material
- a piece of fabric which is used due to the fact inside surface of a garment
- the work of attaching an internal lining (to an apparel or curtain etc.)
- of Line
- The work of 1 which outlines; the act or means of making lines, or of placing a lining.
- what covers the inner area of something, since a garment or a box; also, the articles of any such thing.
"stuff with which garments are lined," belated 14c., from present participle of center English linen "to line" (see line (v.1)).
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Line
- (letter.) The act of just one which lines; the work or process of making outlines, or of inserting a lining.
- (letter.) What addresses the inner area of something, at the time of a garment or a box; additionally, the articles of such a thing.
She thought she saw the glint of weapons lining his trench.