The sixth month of the year containing thirty days
- the thirty days following May and preceding July
- The 6th month of the season, containing thirty days.
- The sister and spouse of Jupiter, the queen of paradise, and also the goddess who presided over relationship. She corresponds to your Greek Hera.
- One of the early discovered asteroids.
Name Origin: Latin
Name Gender: Female
c.1100, from Latin Iunius (mensis), probably a variant of Iunonius, "sacred to Juno" (see Juno). Changed Old English li
(n.) The 6th thirty days of the year, containing four weeks.
- (letter.) The sis and wife of Jupiter, the queen of paradise, in addition to goddess just who presided over relationship. She corresponds to your Greek Hera.
- (letter.) The early discovered asteroids.
A clamour was nevertheless raised in regard to the incompatibility of the under-secretaryship with a position in the House of Lords, and Lord Rosebery resigned the post in June 1883.