Pertaining to the administration of justice dispensing justice judicial as judicatory tribunals
- the device of legislation process of law that administer justice and constitute the judicial branch of federal government
- related to the management of justice; dispensing justice; judicial; because, judicatory tribunals.
- A court of justice; a tribunal.
- Administration of justice.
1570s, from French judicatoire, from later Latin iudicatorius "judicial, regarding wisdom," from iudicat-, past participle stem of Latin iudicare "to guage" (see judge (v.)).
(a.) related to the management of justice; dispensing justice; judicial; since, judicatory tribunals.
- (letter.) A court of justice; a tribunal.
- (n.) management of justice.
As a judicatory it is the final court of appeal; and by it alone can the graver censures of church discipline be reviewed and removed.