That which is within the internal or inner part of a thing the inside
- within the country
- found inward
- situated within or ideal for inside a building
- inside and toward a center
- the location which inside anything
- of or from the center of an area or nation
- the internal or enclosed area of something
- the United States federal department charged with conservation plus the development of all-natural sources; developed in 1849
- Being within any limitations, inclosure, or compound; around; internal; inner; -- against exterior, or shallow; since, the interior apartments of a residence; the inside area of a hollow baseball.
- Remote from the restrictions, frontier, or shore; inland; because, the interior parts of a spot or nation.
- whatever is at; the inner or internal part of a thing; the interior.
- The inland element of a country, state, or kingdom.
belated 15c., from center French int
- "part of a country distant from coastline," 1796, from interior (adj.); meaning "inside of a building or area" is from 1829.
(a.) becoming within any limits, inclosure, or compound; around; internal; internal; -- against exterior, or shallow; as, the inner flats of a house; the inside surface of a hollow baseball.
- (a.) Remote from the restrictions, frontier, or shore; inland; because, the inner elements of a spot or nation.
- (letter.) Whatever is; the internal or inner part of anything; the inside.
- (letter.) The inland element of a country, state, or kingdom.
The Diwan-i-Khas is smaller than the Diwan-i-Am, and consists of a pavilion of white marble, in the interior of which the art of the Moguls reached the perfection of its jewel-like decoration.