a little European fresh-water seafood Leuciscus vulgaris labeled as additionally dobule and dace
- Indentation roughening milling as on edges of coins
- a texture that way of timber
- Indentation; roughening; milling, since on sides of coins.
- a procedure in dressing fabric, through which skin is softened together with grain lifted.
- Painting or staining, in imitation of whole grain of timber, atone, etc.
- the entire process of isolating detergent from invested lye, as with sodium.
- A small European fresh-water seafood (Leuciscus vulgaris); - called also dobule, and dace.
(n.) Indentation; roughening; milling, because on edges of coins.
- (letter.) A procedure in dressing fabric, where the skin is softened while the grain lifted.
- (letter.) Painting or staining, in replica of grain of lumber, atone, etc.
- (letter.) The entire process of separating detergent from spent lye, just like salt.
- (letter.) A tiny European fresh-water fish (Leuciscus vulgaris); - labeled as in addition dobule, and dace.
Perhaps the choicest variety is gold graining in a shakudo field.