A straight course
- Direct straightforward as a forthright man
- simple in a straight path
- straight and without evasion; perhaps not roundabout
- characterized by directness in manner or address; without subtlety or evasion
- hassle free; in a straight direction.
- Direct; direct; because, a forthright man.
- A straight course.
Old English for
(adv.) Straighforward; in a straight way.
- (a.) Direct; easy; because, a forthright man.
- (n.) A straight path.
Perhaps being forthright was the best course of action.