To simply take a form definite form or arrangement while the infantry should form in line
- to provide kind or shape to to frame to create to produce to fashion
- The shape and construction of everything as distinguished through the material of which it is composed particular personality or arrangement of matter giving it individuality or unique personality setup figure external look
- A suffix used to denote in the form or form of resembling an such like as valiform oviform
- become a unique entity
- to create or express
- create (as an entity)
- believe an application or shape
- make some thing, often for a specific purpose
- establish or wow securely in the head
- offer shape or kind to
- a body of students who're taught collectively
- (actual biochemistry) a distinct state of matter in something; matter that's identical in substance structure and actual condition and divided off their material by the period boundary
- (biology) a team of organisms within a species that vary in insignificant means from similar groups
- an arrangement for the elements in a composition or discourse
- a printed document with areas by which to create
- the phonological or orthographic noise or look of a word which can be used to spell it out or determine something
- a perceptual construction
- a category of things distinguished by some traditional attribute or high quality
- alternative brands the body of a person being
- any spatial characteristics (especially as defined by outline)
- a power to work
- a specific mode for which something is manifested
- the visual appearance of some thing or some one
- a life-size dummy familiar with display clothing
- a mold for setting tangible
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its compound
- A suffix familiar with denote in form / shape of, resembling, etc.; as, valiform; oviform.
- the design and structure of something, as distinguished from the materials which it is composed; specific personality or arrangement of matter, offering it individuality or unique character; setup; figure; exterior appearance.
- Constitution; mode of building, company, etc.; system; because, a republican type of federal government.
- Established method of phrase or rehearse; fixed way of continuing; standard or stated scheme; formula; since, a form of prayer.
- Show without material; bare, outdoors appearance; vain, insignificant, or traditional ceremony; conventionality; formality; as, a question of mere form.
- Orderly arrangement; shapeliness; additionally, comeliness; elegance;u000du000a beauty.
- A shape; a picture; a phantom.
- That where shape is given or determined; mold; structure; model.
- a lengthy chair; a bench; thus, a rank of students in a school; a class; in addition, a class or rank in culture.
- The seat or sleep of a hare.
- the sort or any other matter where an impression is usually to be taken, arranged and guaranteed in a chase.
- The boundary distinct a material object. In painting, more generally, our body.
- this form or construction of a word or element of address; because, participial types; spoken types.
- the blend of airplanes included under a broad crystallographic symbol. It is really not necessarily a closed solid.
- That assemblage or disposition of attributes which makes a conception, or that inner constitution which makes an existing thing become just what it's; -- labeled as essential or substantial form, and contradistinguished from matter; hence, active or formative nature; legislation to be or task; subjectively viewed, a notion; objectively, a law.
- Mode of acting or manifestation on sensory faculties, or perhaps the intellect; as, water assumes the type of ice or snow. In modern-day use, the weather of a conception furnished because of the brain's very own activity, as contrasted having its object or condition, which is sometimes called the matter; subjectively, a mode of apprehension or belief conceived as dependent on constitution of mind; objectively, universal and needed accompaniments or components of every object known or considered.
- The strange attributes of an organism as a form ofu000du000a other individuals; additionally, the structure of this elements of an animal or plant.
- to provide type or shape to; to frame; to create; to make; to fashion.
- to offer a specific form to; to shape, mold, or style into a particular state or condition; to set up; to modify; in addition, to design by instruction and control; to shape by impact, etc.; to train.
- to visit constitute; to do something as constituent of; becoming the crucial or constitutive components of; to answer for; to make the form of; -- stated of the off which everything is made or constituted, in whole or perhaps in component.
- To provide with a questionnaire, as a hare. See Form, n., 9.
- To derive by grammatical guidelines, as by the addition of the proper suffixes and affixes.
- To simply take a questionnaire, definite shape, or arrangement; as, the infantry should develop in line.
- To run to a form, as a hare.
1. A model or skeleton of a guitar to be utilized in a judicial proceeding,containing the principal required issues, the appropriate technical terms or expressions, andwhatever else is essential to make it officially correct, arranged in correct and methodicalorder, and with the capacity of being adjusted to the situations of certain situation.2. As distinguished from "substance," "form" indicates the appropriate or technical way ororder to be seen in legal instruments or juridical proceedings, or In the constructionof appropriate documents or processes.The difference between "form" and "material" can be important in guide tothe substance or amendment of pleadings. If the matter-of the plea is bad or insufficient,irrespective associated with types of establishing it forth, thedefect is one of compound. If question of the plea is great and enough, but isinartificially or defectively pleaded, the problem is regarded as type. Pierson v. Insurance Co.,7 Houst. (Del.) 307, 31 Atl. 060.
c.1200, forme, fourme, "semblance, image, likeness," from Old French forme, fourme, "physical form, appearance; pleasing seems; form, picture; means, manner" (12c.), from Latin forma "form, contour, figure, shape; appearance, looks; a fine kind, beauty; a plan, a model, design, design; type, type condition," a word of not known source. One principle keeps that it is from or cognate with Greek morphe "form, beauty, outward appearance" (see Morpheus) via Etruscan [Klein]. From c.1300 as "physical form (of one thing), contour, overview," of you, "form of the human body;" additionally "appearance, likeness;" also "the imprint of an item." From c.1300 as "correct or proper way of doing something; set up process; old-fashioned consumption; formal etiquette." Mid-14c. as "instrument for shaping; a mould;" belated 14c. as "way by which something is performed," in addition "pattern of a manufactured object." Utilized commonly from late 14c. in theology and Platonic philosophy with sensory faculties "archetype of a thing or course; Platonic essence of anything; the formative concept." From c.1300 in-law, "a legal agreement; regards to agreement," later "a legal document" (mid-14c.). Meaning "a document with blanks is filled in" is from 1855. From 1590s as "systematic or organized arrangement;" from 1610s as "mere ceremony." From 1550s as "a class or ranking in school" (from feeling "a set length of study," late 14c.). Form-fitting (adj.) in mention of the clothes is from 1893.
- c.1300, formen, fourmen, "create, offer life to, give form or construction to; make, build, build, develop," from Old French fourmer "formulate, express; draft, create, form, mold" (12c.) and directly from Latin formare "to shape, manner, develop," also figurative, from forma "form, contour, figure, shape" (see form (n.)). From belated 14c. as "go to help make up, be a constituent part of;" intransitive good sense "take kind, enter into form" is from 1722. Associated: created; creating.
A document prepared in a prescribed arrangement of words and layout. A rider, policy, endorsement, or application—all of these are forms.
cast [container, form, appearance]
- conformation [shape, arrangement]
- kind of address
- style of lender transfer
- type of guidance
- type of loan expansion
- motion structure
- model of a boat
- kind of a document
- hockey stick shape
- shape of a hat
- form of a ship
- form and content
- mode [form]
- figure [form, shape]
- mildew [Am.] [casting mildew]
- mould [Br.]
(Gr. eidos) The intelligible construction, characters constituting a substance or types of substances, as distinguished from the matter in which these characters are embodied; essence; formal cause. See Aristotelianism. -- G.RM. In Art: a. contrary of content. The conclusive element of art, the surpassing of thoughts, style, matter, the final imprint of this personality associated with artist, b. Contrary of shade. The plastic form achieved by attracting and chiaroscuro- -- L.V.
- (in Kant) That a priori take into account experience in virtue which the manifold of sense is synthcsized and unified into important perceptions and judgments. Kant attributed the type of experience to mind and explanation, the matter to sensuous instinct. See Kantianism. -- O.F.K. In Scholasticism. Accidental; whatever concerns a subject already significantly total, e.g. roundness or whiteness. Considerable type: Substance distinct from matter purchased by itself in such a way that with prime matter it comprises an all natural body; for -- since matter is indifferent to your composite, it really is decided by the form united to itself, so that it could be, e.g., a stone, or your dog. or wood. You will find as numerous significant forms as there are very different figures. Metaphysical: could be the significant essence of this whole thing -- as logical pet is said to bt the metaphysical kind of man. -- H.G.
(letter.) A suffix regularly denote inside / shape of, resembling, etc.; since, valiform; oviform.
- (n.) The form and construction of anything, as distinguished through the material that it's composed; particular personality or arrangement of matter, providing it individuality or unique character; setup; figure; exterior appearance.
- (letter.) Constitution; mode of construction, organization, etc.; system; as, a republican kind of federal government.
- (n.) Established approach to expression or rehearse; fixed way of continuing; main-stream or stated plan; formula; since, a type of prayer.
- (letter.) Show without material; bare, outside look; vain, insignificant, or main-stream ceremony; conventionality; formality; because, a matter of mere form.
- (n.) Orderly arrangement; shapeliness; also, comeliness; style; beauty.
- (letter.) A shape; a graphic; a phantom.
- (letter.) That in which shape is given or determined; mold; pattern; design.
- (n.) A long seat; a bench; hence, a rank of pupils in a school; a class; additionally, a course or ranking in community.
- (n.) The seat or bed of a hare.
- (n.) The sort or any other matter where an impression is usually to be taken, organized and secured in a chase.
- (n.) The boundary distinct a material object. In artwork, much more generally, the body.
- (letter.) The specific shape or structure of a word or part of address; as, participial forms; verbal kinds.
- (letter.) The combination of planes included under an over-all crystallographic sign. It isn't fundamentally a closed solid.
- (letter.) That assemblage or personality of characteristics helping to make a conception, or that interior constitution making an existing thing is just what it really is; -- labeled as crucial or substantial form, and contradistinguished from matter; for this reason, active or formative nature; legislation to be or activity; subjectively seen, an idea; objectively, a law.
- (n.) Mode of acting or manifestation towards sensory faculties, or even the intellect; because, water assumes the form of ice or snowfall. In modern consumption, the current weather of a conception furnished by the brain's own activity, as compared along with its object or problem, to create the situation; subjectively, a mode of apprehension or belief conceived as determined by the constitution associated with the brain; objectively, universal and needed accompaniments or components of every item understood or looked at.
- (n.) The unusual qualities of an organism as a kind of other individuals; also, the structure associated with components of an animal or plant.
- (n.) To give kind or shape to; to framework; to construct; to produce; to manner.
- (letter.) To offer a particular form to; to contour, mold, or manner into a particular condition or condition; to set up; to modify; also, to model by training and discipline; to shape by impact, etc.; to teach.
- (letter.) To go to constitute; to act as constituent of; become the fundamental or constitutive aspects of; to answer for; to help make the shape of; -- stated of that out of which anything is created or constituted, in whole or in part.
- (n.) To derive by grammatical principles, as by the addition of the appropriate suffixes and affixes.
- (v. i.) To just take a form, definite form, or arrangement; as, the infantry should form in line.
- (v. i.) to perform to an application, as a hare.
Slight differences in form have been noted between nephridia of different segments; but the Hirudinea do not show the marked differentiation that is to be seen in some other Chaetopods; nor do the nephridia ever acquire any relations to the alimentary canal.