A promontory or cape a headland because the North and Southern Foreland in Kent The united kingdomt
- an all natural level (especially a rocky one which juts out to the sea)
- land creating the forward margin of anything
- A promontory or cape; a headland; since, the North and Southern Foreland in Kent, The United Kingdomt.
- A piece of surface involving the wall surface of a location while the moat.
- That percentage of the natural coast on the outside of this embankment which gets the stock of waves and deadens their force.
(n.) A promontory or cape; a headland; because, the North and South in Kent, The united kingdomt.
- (letter.) A bit of ground between your wall surface of someplace as well as the moat.
- (n.) That percentage of the normal shore on the outside for the embankment which obtains the stock of waves and deadens their particular force.
Behind a fringing foreland of glacial debris.