One affected with epilepsy
- related to affected with or of the nature of epilepsy
- of or concerning or characteristic of epilepsy
- a person who has actually epilepsy
- related to, affected with, or of the nature of, epilepsy.
- One impacted with epilepsy.
- A medicine for the treatment of epilepsy.
c.1600, from French
(a.) regarding, impacted with, or associated with the nature of, epilepsy.
- (n.) One affected with epilepsy.
- (letter.) A medicine when it comes to cure of epilepsy.
Charitable and Penal Institutions.--Virginia has four hospitals for the insane: the Eastern State Hospital (1773), at Williamsburg; the South-Western State Hospital (1887), at Marion; the Western State Hospital (1828), with an epileptic colony, at Staunton; and the Central State Hospital (1870; for negroes), at Petersburg.