a cartridge (usually with paper casing)
- A roll or case of report, etc., keeping a fee for a firearm; a cartridge
- A cartridge package.
- A wooden case filled with balls, is shot from a cannon.
- A gunner's case for ammo
- A military pass for a soldier on furlough.
- A cantalever, console, corbel, or modillion, with the form of a scroll of report
- A tablet for ornament, or even for receiving an inscription, created like a sheet of report with the edges rolled up; hence, any tablet of decorative type.
- An oval figure on monuments, plus papyri, containing the name of a sovereign.