To limit in or as with a cabin
- to call home in or like in a cabin to lodge
- A cottage or tiny home a hut
- a little residence built of timber; often in a wooded area
- confine to a tiny room, particularly a cabin
- tiny space on a ship or motorboat in which men and women sleep
- the enclosed area of an aircraft or spacecraft in which passengers are held
- A cottage or tiny residence; a hut.
- A small room; an inclosed place.
- a space in ship for officers or guests.
- To live in, or like in, a cabin; to lodge.
- To limit in, or as in, a cabin.
mid-14c., from Old French cabane "hut, cabin," from Old Proven
He came up to the cabin the week before he was leaving for the seminary, four or five years later.