The work of ingesting by fire or heat or of subjecting to the effectation of fire or temperature the state of being unstoppable or excessively heated
- That burns being on fire exceedingly hot fiery
- of immediate import
- pain that feels hot as though it were on fire
- a procedure which a substance responds with oxygen to give temperature and light
- execution by electrical energy
- execution by fire
- a kind of torture in which cigarettes or cigars or other hot implements are accustomed to burn the victim's skin
- the act of burning anything
- of Burn
- That burns off; being unstoppable; exceedingly hot; fiery.
- eating; intense; inflaming; interesting; vehement; effective; since, burning zeal.
- The act of eating by fire or heat, or of subjecting to the effect of fire or heat; their state of being unstoppable or exceedingly heated.
Old English when you look at the literal good sense; c.1300 figurative, present participle adjective from burn (v.)). Burning concern matches French question br
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Burn
- (a.) That burns off; being on fire; overly hot; fiery.
- (a.) Consuming; intense; inflaming; interesting; vehement; effective; since, burning zeal.
- (letter.) The work of eating by fire or heat, or of subjecting toward aftereffect of fire or heat; hawaii to be burning or overly heated.
The drying of the slurry is generally effected by the waste heat of the kilns, so that while one charge is burning another is drying ready for the next loading of the kilns.