A light one horse two-wheeled car
- Infested or abounding with pests
- informal or slang terms for psychologically unusual
- a small lightweight carriage; attracted by just one horse
- infested with bugs
- Infested or abounding with insects.
- A light one-horse two-wheeled automobile.
- A light, four-wheeled car, typically with one chair, and with or without a calash top.
"light carriage," 1773, of as yet not known source. Extended to baby carriages by 1890.
- "infested with bugs," 1774, from bug (letter.) + -y (2).
- pushchair [Br.]
- umbrella baby stroller [Am.]
(a.) Infested or abounding with pests.
- (n.) A light one horse two-wheeled vehicle.
- (letter.) A light, four-wheeled vehicle, generally with one seat, along with or without a calash top.
Zeb hitched Jim to the buggy again, and the horse trotted along and drew them rapidly over the smooth water.