their state to be brothers or a brother
- the experience that guys should treat one another like brothers
- people engaged in a certain profession
- a company of workers formed to deal using company
- the kinship connection between a male offspring and also the siblings
- their state to be brothers or a brother.
- An association for any purpose, as a society of monks; a fraternity.
- the entire human anatomy of persons engaged in the exact same business, -- especially those of the identical career; since, the appropriate or medical brotherhood.
- individuals, and, poetically, things, of a like sort.
equivalent of Old English bro
(letter.) The state of being brothers or a brother.
- (letter.) A connection regarding purpose, as a society of monks; a fraternity.
- (n.) The entire human body of persons engaged in similar company, -- specially those of the same profession; because, the legal or medical brotherhood.
- (letter.) Persons, and, poetically, things, of a like kind.
Documents show him, among other things, planning during an absence of several months from the city vast new engineering works for improving the irrigation and water-ways of the Lomellina and adjacent regions of the Lombard plain; ardently studying phenomena of storm and lightning, of river action and of mountain structure; co-operating with his friend, Donato Bramante, the great architect, in fresh designs for the improvement and embellishment of the Castello at Milan; and petitioning the duke to secure him proper payment for a Madonna lately executed with the help of his pupil, Ambrogio de Predis, for the brotherhood of the Conception of St Francis at Milan.