One who broils or chefs by broiling
- one that excites broils person who partcipates in or promotes loud quarrels
- flesh of a little younger chicken perhaps not over 2 1/2 pound suited to broiling
- an oven or part of a stove used for broiling
- one that excites broils; one who engages in or encourages loud quarrels.
- one that broils, or chefs by broiling.
- A gridiron or other utensil found in broiling.
- A chicken or any other bird complement broiling.
belated 14c., "grill or gridiron found in broiling," agent noun from broil (v.1). From c.1300 as a surname, perhaps indicating "prepare who focuses primarily on broiling." Indicating "chicken for broiling" is from 1876.
The term used to make reference to a really youthful chicken typically between 8 and 12 weeks old.
- broiler (chicken)
- chicken [fried, grilled]
- roast chicken
(letter.) A person who excites broils; a person who partcipates in or promotes loud quarrels.
- (n.) One that broils, or chefs by broiling.
- (letter.) A gridiron or other utensil utilized in broiling.
- (n.) A chicken or other bird fit for broiling.
She turned on the broiler and buttered some bread.