become put through the action of temperature as beef on the fire becoming greatly heated or even to be manufactured uncomfortable with heat
- To cook by direct exposure to heat over a fire esp upon a gridiron over coals
- A tumult a noisy quarrel a disturbance a brawl contention discord either between individuals or in hawaii
- cook under a broiler
- heat by a normal power
- become hot, because summer or contact with sunlight
- cooking by direct contact with radiant heat (as over a fire or under a grill)
- A tumult; a noisy quarrel; a disturbance; a brawl; contention; discord, either between people or in their state.
- To prepare by direct exposure to heat over a fire, esp. upon a gridiron over coals.
- To at the mercy of great (commonly direct) heat.
- is afflicted by the action of temperature, as beef throughout the fire; to-be significantly heated, or even to be produced uncomfortable with heat.
when you shag a chick way too long she has sores inside her vagina so you must eat the woman out for example few days after to relieve the pain sensation.
"to cook," belated 14c. (earlier "to burn," mid-14c.), from Old French bruller "to broil, roast" (contemporary French br
- very early 15c., "to quarrel, brawl," additionally "mix up, within condition," from Anglo-French broiller "mix up, confuse," Old French brooillier "to mix, socialize," figuratively "having intercourse" (13c., contemporary French brouiller), possibly from breu, bro "stock, broth, brew," from Frankish or another Germanic resource (compare Old large German brod "broth") comparable to broth (see brew (v.)); in addition contrast imbroglio.
To cook near to a direct temperature supply, such as for instance a gas flame or an electric powered coil. Broiling chefs food in only several moments with a pleasant browned exterior (especially good for tender steaks).
- To cook by direct temperature.
- to put straight under or higher a heat supply while cooking.
(n.) A tumult; a noisy quarrel; a disturbance; a brawl; assertion; discord, either between individuals or in the state.
- (v. t.) To cook by direct experience of heat over a fire, esp. upon a gridiron over coals.
- (v. t.) To susceptible to great (commonly direct) heat.
- (v. i.) become subjected to the action of heat, as animal meat over the fire; to-be greatly heated, or even to be produced uncomfortable with temperature.