A male red deer couple of years old often called brock
- small South American deer with unbranched antlers
- male purple deer with its 2nd 12 months
- A male purple deer two years old; -- sometimes called brock.
- a little South American deer, of a number of species (Coassus superciliaris, C. rufus, and C. auritus).
(n.) A male purple deer 2 yrs old; -- often known as brock.
- (letter.) A small Southern American deer, of several species (Coassus superciliaris, C. rufus, and C. auritus).
In the following year, on the 18th of October 1865, Lord Palmerston expired at Brocket Hall, after a short illness, in the eighty-first year of his age.