bring onto the market or launch
- make noticeable
- encourage is less reserved
- enhance of a specific state
- sign up for of a container or enclosed space
- bring prior to the general public the very first time, at the time of an actor, song, etc.
- create and problem for general public distribution or purchase
- direct awareness of, just as if by means of contrast
- make proven to the general public information which was previously understood and then a few people or that was meant to be held a secret
Lessing had done much to make Shakespeare known to Germany, but he had regarded him in contrast to the French dramatists with whom he also contrasted the Greek dramatic poets, and accordingly did not bring out his essentially modern and Teutonic character.