tough razor-sharp cool view Breme
- To fill towards brim top advantage or top
- become full towards the brim
- The rim border or top edge of a cup dish or any hollow vessel utilized for holding such a thing
- fill whenever you can
- be totally full
- a circular projection that sticks outward from top of a hat
- the top edge of a vessel or any other container
- The rim, border, or upper edge of a cup, meal, or any hollow vessel used for keeping everything.
- The edge or margin, as of a fountain, or associated with liquid found in it; the verge; border.
- The rim of a hat.
- is complete to your top.
- To fill into the top, top side, or top.
- Fierce; razor-sharp; cool. See Breme.
c.1200, brymme "edge associated with the sea," of obscure origin, maybe akin to Old Norse barmr "rim, top," probably associated with German br
- "to fill toward top," 1610s, from top (letter.). Intransitive feeling ("be complete to the brim") attested from 1818. Relevant: Brimmed; brimming.
(n.) The rim, border, or upper side of a cup, meal, or any hollow vessel useful for keeping such a thing.
- (letter.) The advantage or margin, since a fountain, or associated with the water contained in it; the verge; edge.
- (n.) The rim of a hat.
- (v. i.) to-be complete towards the brim.
- (v. t.) To fill on top, upper side, or top.
Each day is filled to the brim with hard study; for I am anxious to accomplish as much as possible before I put away my books for the summer vacation.