The work or procedure for creating or bearing
- caused by good upbringing (especially understanding of correct social behavior)
- making offspring or set aside especially for making offspring
- elegance by virtue of fineness of fashion and expression
- assisting somebody develop becoming an accepted person in the community
- the production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
- the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- of Breed
- The act or means of generating or bearing.
- The increasing or improving of any kind of domestic pets; as, farmers should pay attention to reproduction.
- cultivate; knowledge; formation of manners.
- Deportment or behavior when you look at the additional offices and decorums of personal life; manners; knowledge of, or trained in, the ceremonies, or courteous observances of society.
- Descent; pedigree; removal.
late 14c., "hatching, incubation;" additionally "formation, development, development," spoken noun from breed (v.). Meaning "good manners" is from 1590s.
A vital section of pigeon racing; the fancier must study a bird's pedigree, overall performance, conformation, type and eyes. (recreation: Pigeon Racing)
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Breed
- (n.) The work or process of generating or bearing.
- (letter.) The raising or increasing of any kind of domestic animals; as, farmers should look closely at reproduction.
- (letter.) cultivate; knowledge; formation of manners.
- (n.) Deportment or behavior in outside workplaces and decorums of social life; ways; knowledge of, or trained in, the ceremonies, or courteous observances of society.
- (n.) Descent; pedigree; removal.
There is here a denser population, occupied in the cultivation of wheat, beetroot and fruit, the breeding of excellent cattle, shipping and industrial pursuits.