The act or state of split into limbs unit into limbs a division or branch
- Furnished with limbs shooting our branches extending in a branch or branches
- having branches
- resembling the limbs of a tree
- the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- of Branch
- Furnished with branches; shooting our branches; extending in a branch or branches.
- The work or condition of separation into limbs; division into limbs; an unit or branch.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of department
- (a.) Furnished with branches; shooting our limbs; expanding in a branch or branches.
- (letter.) The work or state of separation into branches; division into limbs; a division or branch.
The branching processes of these cells apparently anastomose with one another and form a delicate supporting network.