- An animal as a horse or puppy with a brief tail
- having a quick or shortened tail
- a brief or shortened tail of certain creatures
- big sheepdog with a profuse shaggy bluish-grey-and-white layer and short end; believed to trace to the Roman occupation of Britain
- An animal (as a horse or dog) with a short end.
The term useful for an animal with a brief end or whose end has-been docked.
A truck/tractor working without a trailer or semitrailer. Sometimes the term "bobtailing" is employed interchangeably using term "deadheading," whenever the truck or semitrailer continues to be attached but is not being used to carry cargo. See in addition Bobtail obligation; Deadheading.
Old English sheepdog
(letter.) An animal (as a horse or dog) with a brief tail.
- (a.) Bobtailed.