An expression of disapprobation fir something considered become incorrect imputation of fault censure
- expletives utilized informally as intensifiers
- harass with constant critique
- put or pin the fault on
- attribute responsibility to
- a reproach for many lapse or misdeed
- an accusation you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- To censure; expressing disapprobation of; locate fault with; to reproach.
- To bring reproach upon; to blemish.
- An expression of disapprobation fir something deemed become incorrect; imputation of fault; censure.
- whatever is deserving of censure or disapprobation; culpability; fault; crime; sin.
- Hurt; damage.
c.1200, "find fault with;" c.1300, "lay blame on," from Old French blasmer (12c., Modern French bl
- early 13c., from Old French blasme "blame, reproach; condemnation," a back-formation from blasmer (see blame (v.)).
- criticism [disapproval]
(v. t.) To censure; expressing disapprobation of; to locate fault with; to reproach.
- (v. t.) To create reproach upon; to blemish.
- (v.) A manifestation of disapprobation fir some thing deemed becoming wrong; imputation of fault; censure.
- (v.) That which is worth censure or disapprobation; culpability; fault; crime; sin.
- (v.) Hurt; injury.
It is a delightful novel, full of piquant expressions and thrilling adventures, (don't dare to blame me for using big words, since you do the same!) and, if you ever read it, I think you will enjoy it immensely.