Of or with respect to the day of beginning or its anniversary as birthday presents or celebrations
- The day in which any person comes into the world day of origin or commencement
- the date on which one was created
- a wedding anniversary of this day on which a person came to be (or the special event from it)
- your day by which anybody comes into the world; day's beginning or commencement.
- the afternoon associated with the month which someone was created, in whatever succeeding 12 months it might recur; the anniversary of your respective beginning.
- Of or pertaining to the afternoon of delivery, or its anniversary; as, birthday celebration gift suggestions or celebrations.
belated 14c., from Old English byrdd
(n.) A single day for which anybody exists; day's source or commencement.
- (n.) The afternoon of thirty days for which people came to be, in whatever succeeding year it could recur; the anniversary of one's birth.
- (a.) Of or with respect to the day of beginning, or its anniversary; as, birthday celebration gifts or festivities.
There's the birthday girl.