A handbarrow or lightweight framework on which a corpse is placed or borne into the grave
- a stand to support a corpse or a coffin prior to burial
- a coffin and its stand
- A handbarrow or lightweight frame by which a corpse is put or borne towards grave.
- A count of forty threads in warp or sequence of woolenu000du000a cloth.
Old English b
amber liquid [sl.] [Aus.]
- alcohol with no mind
- suds [Am.] [sl.] [beer]
- alcohol because of the keg
- alcohol on tap
- draft beer [Am.]
- draught beer [Br.]
- keg alcohol
- yill [Scot.: ale]
(letter.) A handbarrow or portable framework by which a corpse is put or borne into grave.
- (n.) A count of forty threads in warp or string of woolen fabric.
During the night of the 25th of May his body was conveyed from Hawarden to London and the coffin was placed on a bier in Westminster Hall.