The two hundredth 12 months or anniversary or its special event
- comprising 200 years
- of or associated with or completing a period of 200 many years
- the 200th anniversary (or the occasion from it)
- comprising two hundred years.
- Occurring every 200 many years.
- The two hundredth year or anniversary, or its occasion.
also bi-centennial, 1843 (adj.), 1871 (noun), American English, from bi- + centennial (q.v.). In rivalry with bicentenary (1831) which seems to have been the greater common word in Britain.
(a.) composed of 2 hundred many years.
- (a.) Occurring every 200 years.
- (letter.) Both hundredth year or anniversary, or its event.