To deviate or incline from an angle of 90deg as a surface to slant
- To reduce to a bevel direction to slope the side or area of
- Having the slant of a bevel slanting
- Any perspective besides the right angle the position which surface makes with another if they are not at right angles the slant or interest of these surface regarding give a bevel towards side of a table or a stone slab the bevel of some wood
- cut a bevel on; shape to a bevel
- two areas meeting at an angle distinct from 90 degrees
- a hand tool comprising two guidelines that are hinged collectively in order to draw or measure angles of every dimensions
- Any angle besides the right direction; the position which surface makes with another if they are maybe not at right perspectives; the slant or desire of such area; because, to give a bevel on edge of a table or a rock slab; the bevel of some wood.
- An instrument consisting of two principles or arms, jointed together at one end, and opening to your position, for adjusting the areas of strive to the same or certain desire; -- labeled as also a bevel square.
- Having the slant of a bevel; slanting.
- For this reason: Morally altered; maybe not upright.
- To reduce to a bevel direction; to slope the edge or surface of.
- To deviate or incline from an angle of 90Â¡, as a surface; to slant.
1560s, possibly from Old French *baivel (Modern French b
(n.) Any angle aside from the right direction; the direction what type surface makes with another when they're maybe not at right sides; the slant or interest of such surface; since, to offer a bevel into side of a table or a stone slab; the bevel of an item of timber.
- (n.) A musical instrument comprising two rules or arms, jointed collectively at one end, and opening to virtually any position, for modifying the surfaces of strive to similar or a given desire; -- labeled as in addition a bevel square.
- (a.) Having the slant of a bevel; slanting.
- (a.) therefore: Morally altered; not upright.
- (v. t.) To cut to a bevel angle; to slope the side or surface of.
- (v. i.) To deviate or incline from an angle of 90, as a surface; to slant.
Conical or Bevel and Disk WheelsFrom Principles III.