An Australian tree Casuarina and its own red lumber employed for cabinetwork also the trees Stenocarpus salignus of brand new South Wales and Banksia compar of Queensland
- a tropical hardwood tree yielding balata gum and heavy purple timber
- any of several hefty tough reddish chiefly exotic forests of this households Casuarinaceae and Proteaceae; some used for cabinetwork
- some of a number of Australian woods associated with genus Casuarina yielding heavy hard purple wood utilized in cabinetwork
- tree or tall shrub with shiny leaves and umbels of fragrant creamy-white plants; yields difficult hefty reddish wood
- tree yielding hard heavy reddish wood
- An Australian tree (Casuarina), and its purple wood, utilized for cabinetwork; also, the woods Stenocarpus salignus of New Southern Wales, and Banksia compar of Queensland.
(letter.) An Australian tree (Casuarina), as well as its red timber, employed for cabinetwork; additionally, the woods Stenocarpus salignus of brand new Southern Wales, and Banksia compar of Queensland.