your skin of a bear
- the pelt of a bear (often made use of as a rug)
- high cap; worn by some British soldiers on ceremonial occasions
- your skin of a bear.
- A coarse, shaggy, woolen cloth for overcoats.
- A cap made from bearskin, esp. one donned by troops.
from bear (n.) + skin (n.).
(letter.) Skin of a bear.
- (letter.) A coarse, shaggy, woolen cloth for overcoats.
- (letter.) A cap made of bearskin, esp. one worn by soldiers.
Even then he found his trustiest mate in a poodle, and its bearskin was an institution in his lodging.