alternative spelling of bazaar.
a street of small stores (especially in Orient)
- a shop where a variety of goods are sold
- In the East, an exchange, market, or assemblage of shops where goods tend to be revealed obtainable.
- A spacious hallway or room of areas when it comes to purchase of products, as at a fair.
- a good when it comes to sale of fancy products, toys, etc., commonly for an altruistic objects.
(n.) Into the East, an exchange, marketplace, or assemblage of stores in which goods are exposed on the market.
- (letter.) A spacious hall or collection of spaces when it comes to purchase of products, since at a reasonable.
- (n.) A fair when it comes to sale of fancy products, toys, etc., generally for a charitable items.
The great bazar at Kabul was blown up with gunpowder to fix a stigma upon the city; the prisoners were recovered; and all marched back to India, leaving Dost Mahommed to take undisputed possession of his throne.