Furnished with a barb or barbs as a barbed arrow barbed-wire
- Accoutered with defensive armor said of a horse See Barded which is the correct kind
- effective at wounding
- having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- of Barb
- Accoutered with defensive armor; -- said of a horse. See Barded ( which is the proper form.)
- Furnished with a barb or barbs; as, a barbed arrow; barbed wire.
(imp. & p. p.) of Barb
- (a.) Furnished with a barb or barbs; since, a barbed arrow; barbed-wire.
Other important manufactures are iron and steel, slaughtering and meat-packing products, boots and shoes, cigars, furniture, men's clothing, hosiery and knit goods, jute and jute goods, linen-thread, malt liquors, brick, cement, barbed wire, wire nails and planing-mill products.