Stroked with a backhand2 as a backhanded drive
- With the hand switched backward as a backhanded blow
- (of racket shots) made over the human body with back of hand facing path of stroke
- roundabout or ambiguous
- Using The hand turned backward; because, a backhanded blow.
- Indirect; awkward; insincere; sarcastic; since, a backhanded praise.
- Turned back, or inclining left; since, a backhanded letters.
(a.) With the hand switched backwards; because, a backhanded blow.
- (a.) Indirect; uncomfortable; insincere; sarcastic; because, a backhanded match.
- (a.) Turned back, or inclining to the left; as, a backhanded letters.
He pulled her away from the wall and backhanded her hard enough for her to feel nauseous.