A judgment phrase or final decision particularly your decision of arbitrators in an incident posted
- To determine which will make a honor
- to offer by phrase or judicial determination to assign or apportion after careful regard to the nature of the instance to adjudge while the arbitrators awarded problems towards complainant
- give, particularly as an honor or encourage
- offer as judged because of or on the basis of quality
- some thing given for success or superiority in a contest or competitors and for winning a lottery
- a tangible symbol signifying endorsement or distinction
- a grant made by a legislation court
- to provide by phrase or judicial dedication; to designate or apportion, after cautious regard to the nature associated with the case; to adjudge; because, the arbitrators awarded problems to the complainant.
- To determine; to help make an award.
- A judgment, sentence, or concluding decision. Especially: Your decision of arbitrators in a case posted.
- The report containing the decision of arbitrators; that which will be warded.
means becoming :Assraped With A Rotating Device.Usually enjoyed by a fgusc or tom woods
1) letter. your decision of an arbitrator or commissioner (or any non-judicial arbiter) of a controversy. 2) v. to give a judgment of income to a celebration to case, arbitration, or administrative claim. Example: "Plaintiff is granted $27,000."
Award had been once a computer BIOS producer that's now section of Phoenix.
1. To just take a bid for a contract. 2. a written decision for court that really must be followed.
late 14c., "decide after mindful observance," from Anglo-French awarder, from Old North French eswarder (Old French esguarder) "decide, examine" (after consideration), from es- "out" (see ex-) + warder "to look at" (see ward (n.)). Related: Awarded; awarding.
- late 14c., "decision after consideration," from Anglo-French award, Old French esguard, from esguarder (see honor (v.)). Indicating "some thing awarded" is very first attested 1590s.
1. Acceptance of a bid or proposal for an agreement. 2. Penned decision of a court or arbitrator.
(v. t.) To provide by sentence or judicial dedication; to designate or apportion, after mindful reference to the nature of case; to adjudge; as, the arbitrators awarded problems towards complainant.
- (v. i.) to ascertain; to produce an award.
- (v. t.) A judgment, phrase, or final decision. Especially: The decision of arbitrators in an instance posted.
- (v. t.) The report containing the decision of arbitrators; what is warded.
The award of King Edward VII.