Having adequate power force or efficacy when it comes to object effectual good as an available plea
- maybe not hectic; not otherwise dedicated
- convenient to be used or disposal
- obtainable or accessible and prepared for use or solution
- Having sufficient power, force, or efficacy, for the item; effectual; legitimate; as, an offered plea.
- particularly one may avail an individual's self of; capable of being used for the success of an objective; usable; profitable; beneficial; convertible into a resource; because, an available measure; an offered applicant.
mid-15c., "beneficial," additionally "valid, effective, effective at creating the specified effect," from avail + -able. Meaning "at your disposal, capable of becoming utilized" is recorded from 1827.
(a.) Having enough energy, force, or efficacy, when it comes to item; effectual; valid; as, an available plea.
- (a.) Such one may avail one's self of; capable of getting used the success of a purpose; functional; profitable; beneficial; convertible into a resource; because, an available measure; an available prospect.
They are all more or less poisonous, paralysing their prey before, or during the act of swallowing; the poison-fangs standing so far back in the mouth, these snakes cannot easily inflict wounds with them on man; moreover, the poison is not very strong and not available in large quantities.