The work of reducing to atoms or really small particles or perhaps the condition to be so paid off
- breaking up anything into fine particles
- annihilation by lowering one thing to atoms
- The act of decreasing to atoms, or very moment particles; or even the condition of being therefore decreased.
- The reduced amount of fluids into fine spray.
1866, noun of action from atomize.
The process by which a liquid is converted into a tremendously good squirt.
(n.) The act of reducing to atoms, or very small particles; or even the condition to be therefore paid down.
- (n.) The reduced amount of liquids into good spray.