As an ending of participles or participial adjectives it's equivalent to ed as situate or situated animate or animated
- The goddess of mischievous folly additionally in later poets the goddess of vengeance
- the preterit of consume
- goddess of unlawful rashness and its discipline
- the preterit of consume.
- The goddess of naughty folly; in addition, in later poets, the goddess of vengeance.
- of consume
Goddess of irrationality.
Name Origin: Greek
Name Gender: Female
past tense of eat (q.v.).
- Greek goddess of infatuation and bad, from ate "infatuation, bane, ruin, mischief," that will be of unsure origin.
(imp.) of Eat
- the preterit of Eat.
- (letter.) The goddess of mischievous folly; additionally, in later on poets, the goddess of vengeance.
R, implies that the brethren ate heartily, and that the cup and bread formed no isolated episode.